02 December 2011

Day 4: Your Favorite Foundation & Day 5: Your Favorite Thing To Do

Since I am posting this at 12:00 AM, I am going to post both days four and five.

Day 4: Your Favorite Foundation

This is really a hard question for me since I have never found a foundation that really suits me as far as my skin (how oily it is) and perfect color.

Right now I am using a product called Rice Powder. It does a decent job for making my skin tone look more even, though I really need a concealer for all of my spots (bad, bad, breakouts lately).

One day I will find my perfect product.

Day 5: Your Favorite Thing to Do

Right now, video games. Final Fantasy X is my escape from the world. I haven't had much time to play lately since finals are coming up, unfortunately. I have spent days getting lost in the world of Spira, leveling up my characters, and striving for the perfect game.

I can honestly say I have never been as absorbed into a game like I have FFX.


There you have it. Two super short entries compiled into one short entry. I worked a split shift today, plus going to class and finishing off some assignments. I am completely knackered out.

Goodnight, all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any and all comments are appreciated! Talk to me!

Please do not only pitch your blog - all such comments will be reported as spam.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...