I was tagged by Jel, so here we go!
Rules that must be posted
* Each person must post 11 things about themselves on their blog.
* Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
* You have to choose 11 people to tag and link them on the post.
* Go to their page and tell them you have linked him or her.
* No tag backs.
* No stuff in the tagging section about 'you are tagged if you are reading this.' You legitimately have to tag 11 people.
11 Facts About Me
1. I work too hard and don't know how to relax. My family gets annoyed with how work minded I am. I even had the doctor in the hospital on New Year's Eve tell me to forget about work and get some rest.
2. I have a working knowledge of Mandarin Chinese and Japanese.
3. I love cartoons probably more than a 27 year old woman should.
4. I collect books. I have a few hundred in my collection. One day I need to go through and get a solid number :)
5. I am a neat freak, though you'd never know it if you looked at my cluttered room.
6. I can't stand to have dirty hands or funk under my nails.
7. I hate to be a burden on anyone - if I can't do it myself, it won't get done. Asking for help is, to me, like admitting defeat. I have a tendency to apologize too much for things that happen that are out of my control because it makes me feel like I am being a burden. This is another thing I did in the hospital - eventually my mother and aunt told me to shut up.
8. My diet is primarily vegetarian, though I do enjoy most seafood. The only exceptions are shellfish such as clams and oysters. The texture is too slimy and chewy for me.
9. I clip coupons every Sunday and watch the sales ads like a hawk. When one grows up poor, they know how to get the best deal for the least amount of money!
10. I am a reformed night owl. After I hit 25, I all of a sudden lost the ability to stay up past one or two in the morning. I generally fall asleep during the first showing of Bleach on Saturday night, which runs at midnight. I'm such an old fuddy-duddy.
11. I make a mean fried rice.
My Questions From Jel
1. What can you say about your 2011. Was it a nice year or not?
- It was a year with many ups and downs. I did meet some amazing new people through work and this blog. The big downside was my goddaughter being sick and in the hospital, then me being sick and in the hospital.
2. What are things that you are looking forward in the coming year?
- I am graduating! I finish my associates degree in early summer ^.^
3. If you were to go to heaven, who would you choose to bring with you? Why?
- I don't believe in heaven. I am a firm believer in reincarnation.
4. What's your favorite beauty product and why?
- By far my favorite product is my Neutrogena Acne Therapy System. Without that, my skin would not look near as good as it does.
5. If you can change your physical appearance, what would you change and why?
- I wouldn't change a thing. Sometimes I don't like certain features, though beneath it all I have a firm love for my own skin.
6. Shopping or going to the beach?
- Shopping. I am so fair I would burn after 20 minutes at the beach.
7. Korean Actors/Actresses that you like.
- I'm not sure if he counts since he's Korean American, but Henry Cho. He is from the south just like I am, though his take is much funnier than mine. If you ever get a chance to check out his standup comedy, please do. I was rolling through the entire show!
8. Favorite asian drama.
- Kimi wa Petto. I think it's got a really cute story line. And Matsujun. I read the original manga, and he fits the character of 'Momo'.The attitude, the movement...he perfectly embodies Momo to me.
9. If you can be an icecream flavor, what would you be and why?
- Probably vanilla, because I am rather simple. I can go well by myself, but add a few 'toppings' and it gets much better from there XD
10. Do you prefer to cook your own food or just buy?
- I prefer to cook my own food. That way I know how it was prepared, and portion control is much easier.
11. If you can give me a friendly advice about anything, what you tell me?
- Always be yourself. Never let anyone get you down. You are perfect just the way you are, and anyone who thinks otherwise has their own set of problems to deal with!
1. What is your favorite book?
2. If you could be any movie character, who would you be?
3. What is/was your favorite school subject?
4. Are you a night owl or an early sleeper?
5. Who is your personal fashion icon?
6. When you go out to eat, what is your preferred type of cuisine?
7. What do you consider your best beauty discover of 2011?
8. Do you have any pets?
9. Which style do you think best fits your personality?
10. What upcoming events in 2012 are you looking forward to?
11. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live and why?
I don't have 11 followers to tag, so I am just throwing some random tags out there to those that I follow - I hope you don't mind!
4. Miss Dblchin
And I've run out of people to tag!
Please share the links to your tag posts here. I would love to see your responses!