21 January 2012

Review: Sally Hansen Cuticle Eraser and Balm

Hello, darlings! Long time, no see!
I apologize for not posting in so long. Life has been extremely hectic between finding out I’m hypoglycemic, being promoted to ‘inventory girl’ at work after the manager was let go, and then working through the final semester of my Associate’s Degree.
In the time I’ve been testing a few new products I mentioned in a previous post!

My first review will be of Sally Hansen’s Cuticle Eraser and Balm.
My cuticles are a constant problem because I work with loose tobacco. It is extremely drying. The first thing that caught my eye about this product was the color.


This reminded me so much of some of the lip gloss pots I used to get when I was a teenager. I love the spiral!

At first I was a little apprehensive, especially about the ‘eraser’ part. I knew that wasn’t going to be an instant thing.
After one week of daily use, my cuticles improved vastly. My cuticles looked so much smoother. I wish I had images to share, but I’m still trying to bounce back from another product that I bought that day – my nails are ravaged, and I will explain why in my next review post.
First off, this smells fantastic. As a nail product, I expected some sort of chemical smell, and this product completely lacks it. It’s light and earthy.
The moisture this provides is lovely. The only bad part is it is a bit tacky, so let this dry before you go out or go to bed (I always use it before bed).

This is a definite keeper. The skin around my nails is smoother, the smell is pleasant, and it allows me to be a bit harder on my hands than I was without the nasty repercussions (ripped cuticles, hang nails, and dryness).

Very short review, but there isn’t much more I can say about this other than I absolutely love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any and all comments are appreciated! Talk to me!

Please do not only pitch your blog - all such comments will be reported as spam.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...