What is Influenster? It is a community of trendsetters invited to share their lifestyles and show their influence to qualify for personalized product shipments, special rewards and exclusive deals from the brands they love.
Based on your activities and badges, you have the chance to be invited to try a box of goodies in their themed VoxBoxes. This most recent is the Love VoxBox, which is filled with goodies to get date-ready, and even goodies to share with someone special!
This is what I got inside the box.
Continue reading to get the details on all of the products received!
Of course the item I was most excited about was the Gillette Venus & Olay Razor, which retails between $8.99 and $10.99.
Venus has also partnered up with Olay, another one of my favorite brands, to provide a razor that will not only provide the close shave that is expected from a Venus, but also superior moisture from the Olay moisture bar, which is supposed to help lock in moisture (according to the package).
I haven't used it yet, but I am so excited to. Since I heard that there was a hair removal product in the box, I haven't shaved! (Bad for the bf, great for product testing). I will be using this the next time I shower and give a complete review.
The next product in the box was a Ghiradelli Gourmet Milk Creamy Devotion Bar, which retails for $2.99.
First and foremost, I am a chocolate snob. I very rarely eat American chocolates because they taste grainy to me. I'm more likely to pick up a Ritter Sport than I am a Hershey's.
This bar is 32% cacao milk chocolate, something that immediately made me want to try it. Being the chocolate snob, the percentage of cacao is something I pay attention to XD.
For me, this brand is up to par with my favorite European chocolates with how smooth they are. I haven't tried this bar yet (since I'm going to share it with the kids in my life!), though I have no doubts at all that I am going to love it.
Keeping up with the yummy goodness of the chocolate, they also included a Stash Herbal Tea Sampler, which retails for $3.50.
This sampler contains a total of eighteen bags of nine caffiene free flavors.
The flavors and descriptions are as follows:
- Acai Berry - Tart hibiscus flowers combine with natural acai berry, blackberry and blackcurrant flavors for a delicious tea.
- Blueberry Superfruit - A bright blend of fruit flavors takes this tea to a whole new level of refreshment and enjoyment.
- Chamomile - Since ancient times people have enjoyed the soothing aroma and apple-like flavor of Chamomile.
- Cinnamon Apple Chamomile - Spicy cinnamon and juicy apple perfectly complement each other in this tempting blend.
- Lemon Ginger - This lively tea offers wide-awake flavor with a piquant, lingering bite of ginger.
- Licorice Spice - The naturally sweet dessert-like qualities of Licorice Spice make it a perfect after dinner tea.
- Mango Passionfruit - Take a trip to the tropics with the sweet, tangy flavor and aroma of this delightful and refreshing herbal blend.
- Peppermint - Clean, refreshing and aromatic, our Peppermint is superb hot or iced. Excellent after meals.
- Wild Raspberry Hibiscus - Brew up the taste of fresh picked wild berries.
I have been a fan of Stash teas for quite some time. Their Chai is generally my tea of choice when I am relaxing at night.
I have tea dates with a girlfriend of mine, so we are going to test these together!
The last of my food items is a sample box of Truvia Natural Sweetener, which retails for $3.00 for a 40 count.
The best part of this sweetener, other than being natural, it's calorie free! As someone who is constantly watching their weight, this seems to be the perfect sweetening product. I can't wait to try it in my morning coffee.
Last, but not least, is Kiss Nail Dress - Fashion That Sticks, which retails for $6.99.
According to the box, these peel and stick nail decals last up to ten days.
In each box there are 28 strips of various sizes. Simply clean your nails with polish remover and file smooth, then select the size that fits your nail. Apply, fold over edges and file away excess. Easy peasy manicure in minutes!
What is even cooler is you can also use them on your toes! Just use the round side for nails and the square side for toes.
In addition to the black and silver leopard print I received, there are 17 other styles for endless possibilities of nail looks in a pinch.
And that is my VoxBox! I'm going to integrate each of these into my routine and provide reviews very soon! If any of you got a VoxBox as well, I'd love to hear your impressions on what we got.
I hope you all have had a fantastic week so far. Stay beautiful!