27 January 2014

ImPress Quickie Review

On a whim today I decided to pick up a pack of imPress nails by Broadway Nails. I wanted to go to the salon and get my nails done, but I'm tight on money and still wanted to feel pretty.

A small shopping spree and $32 later at Walgreens, I was home with my nails and a small bag of other beauty booty (which will be covered in later quickie reviews).


Being the girly girl, I had to get the dots and bows. They were the only super cute pair there (to me), so they had to come home with me. 

Application was easy enough. Find the right fit, peel, and stick. Easy peasy. 

The result was also really cute and comfortable. 


The packaging is also super adorable!

It made me feel like a teenager again, using the press on nails XD

The package said that they would last for about a week, though mine only lasted a day or two. These are great for a one night event, or a job interview. They didn't last very long on me, mainly because I'm a stay at home dog mommy/student that always has her hands in something that is hard on nails.

If you're looking for a quick feel good item to make yourself look and feel good, this is it. Don't buy them looking for results longer than a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any and all comments are appreciated! Talk to me!

Please do not only pitch your blog - all such comments will be reported as spam.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...