18 March 2015

Nail of the Moment

This moment's nail is from the Frozen ORLY Color Blast collection I picked up a few weeks back.


The set has an Anna color and an Elsa color, this is the Anna color called Free Spirit. Just for fun, on my pinkie, I layered one coat of Frozen, the Elsa color, over the top. I love the way it looks.  

This is the set itself, that I got for $10.99 from Walgreens. 



I really love the fact that they have the silhouette of each sister on the sides of the box that correspond with each color. 




This ended up being longer than I thought it would be for a simple nail of the moment, haha!






6 comments:

  1. I love the packaging so much and the nail shade looks so lovely!

    XOXO,
    Amelie
    (www.immateapot.com)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The packaging is the first thing that attracted me to the duo! Sadly, the individual bottles are sold without any cute packaging.

      Delete
  2. This set would make a great gift for Frozen lovers. The Anna color looks really pretty on you!

    Rowena @ rolala loves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go to Walgreens, girl. They have an entire collection with everything from blush and lippie stuff to lashes and all of these polishes. I think there are like thirty different shades. I was in heaven!

      Thanks! At first I was a little iffy about it, but as I wore it for a few days it's greally grown on me.

      Delete
  3. Lovely colour Vonnie really suits you :)

    Meme xx

    New post out now:
    'Bomb Cosmetics Haul'
    http://thedayinthelifeofmexoxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Any and all comments are appreciated! Talk to me!

Please do not only pitch your blog - all such comments will be reported as spam.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...