21 March 2015

[Review] Flawless Botanics hairsentials Essential Biotin & Vitamin Complex

I get compliments on my hair all the time. I've spent five or six years now growing it out, to the point it almost reaches my butt. I like to say I have mermaid hair!


Once my illness hit and I started taking a lot of different medications, my hair changed. It wasn't a drastic change, but I noticed a slight change in texture and that I was losing it more rapidly than I used to. I know you lose hair every day, but the rate mine was coming out in my brush seriously scared the crap out of me. 

Enter Flawless Botanics hairsentials Essential Biotin & Vitamin Complex stage left. 




I was crazy excited when I learned that I would be receiving this product to try. 

Before we get into the nitty gritty of my review, I want to tell you a little more about this company. 

These vitamins are a scientifically formulated complex of biotin, vitamins, and nutrients that deliver twenty two vital ingredients for fast hair growth. 

You heard me, twenty two active ingredients that will make your hair grow faster and nourish thinning hair. What more could a girl like me, who had hair falling out at a rapid rate ask for?



Below is a shot of the ingredients that are going to get in there and make your hair fuller and more beautiful. 

Another perk to this brand? They are from Florida! Deerfield Beach is roughly an hour and a half away. It makes me so happy to be promoting a company out of my home state. Floridians for the win!



The directions say to take two daily after eating. I've only been taking one since I'm taking another ear vitamin and I don't want to overwhelm my body. Even taking just a half dose for ten days I can see a vast improvement in my hair's texture and body. 

Just to make sure I am not dreaming, I just went and asked everyone in my house to touch my hair. Even my kids. They now think I'm nuts, but I have beautiful hair so I can be nuts and pretty all at the same time. 

At first I was a little intimidated by the size of the tablets. Then I took them and the coating makes them go down so easy. Much easier than I had anticipated. 


And now for photos of my hair!

I washed it last on Thursday, there is absolutely no product in there. I wish the shine would come through better via camera. This photo just doesn't do it justice.


I know, toward the end it looks a little bad - I need a trim. My poor ends are so split that those poor babies are divorced. 

And now from the front!


It feels so much thicker now, has so much more body than it did. 

You never really realize how much your hair affects your self confidence until it starts to go away. I've always taken great pride in my hair. It's much like my father's hair, only with my mother's color. I've always kept it long (except for my weird Jrock phase when I tried to cut it like Mika Nakashima from Nana and ended up with Hillary Clinton circa 1993 because the stylist didn't want to cut it all off). It's always been a source of great pride for me, the only thing I take care of better than my skin. 

Today my aunt commented on how lovely it looked, and now I think she is going to buy a bottle. Even my grandmother wants to try it! We will be a whole family of thick haired beauties ^_^

You can buy this product at the Flawless Botanics website, and on Amazon.com. I have never loved a hair vitamin as much as I love this one. I hope you try it and it changes your mind on the concept of taking vitamin supplements for your hair.

Thank you very much, Flawless Botanics, for giving me the chance to try this product. You have a loyal customer for life!

Disclosure: I was given a voucher to try this product for review purposes through Flawless Botanics and Bloggers Required. All views on this product are my own and have not been influenced by the company in any way.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Any and all comments are appreciated! Talk to me!

Please do not only pitch your blog - all such comments will be reported as spam.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...