10 March 2015

Song of the Night

I've recently gotten the opportunity to preview Madonna's new album Rebel Heart thanks to the One2One network, so I'm in a huge Madonna mood. I'm going to share some of my favorite Madonna songs with you tonight!

Two of my favorite things combined, The Pet Shop Boys and Madonna, in this remix that they did for her song Sorry. 


I hate to say, but I like this mix better than the original!



Another song that I love that came from her Confessions era was a new mix of the song Erotica. I still have the original VHS tape somewhere that was released on conjunction with the single. Showin my age!



Now I'm going to take it back a bit, with one of my favorite Madonna tracks from the 90's, Take A Bow. I am so in love with this video.  



Let's make a bit of a time jump to Frozen. I am in love with this video. It has always mesmerized me. 



I think four songs is enough tonight, don't you? 

Keep your eyes peeled for my full thoughts on Madonna's new album, Rebel Heart. That post should be up within the week. 

Have a good night!

xx Vonnie





2 comments:

  1. Nice post!!!
    would you like to follow each other? let me know...I always follow back
    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought I was already following you. I'll go and double check! You always have the best runway posts :)

      Delete

Any and all comments are appreciated! Talk to me!

Please do not only pitch your blog - all such comments will be reported as spam.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...