13 March 2015

Song of the Night

Tonight's a twofer!

I just discovered that Marilyn Manson did a cover of You're So Vain by Carly Simon. And it's amazeballs.


So now that you've heard his version, let's take it old school and listen to the original. 



One of my favorite versions, a song called Mick n Carly, is unfortunately not available anymore on youtube. It was a spliced up version of You're So Vain with Miss You. It was the shiz, lemme tell you. It's my ultimate favorite version and I'm sad I can't share it with you!

Enjoy, darlings!

1 comment:

  1. Let's follow eachother. Please come and follow me . and leave a comment about following and your blog address. I will come back immadiately and folllow you back. If you like my facebook page, also I can like yours.

    http://ciziyorumdikiyorum.blogspot.com.tr/

    ReplyDelete

Any and all comments are appreciated! Talk to me!

Please do not only pitch your blog - all such comments will be reported as spam.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...