21 March 2015

Song of the Night

I just realized that I hadn't posted a song for tonight! Terrible Vonnie

In honor of the new movie coming out, Straight Outta Compton, tonight we are going to listen to some N.W.A. I am also including the trailer for those of you who are interested in the story behind N.W.A. I was growing up a little white girl in a Mexican neighborhood while these guys were changing the entire rap game. Even here on the east coast it changed life forever, so I cannot imagine how it was for those who were growing up and living in Compton and L.A. at the time. 


Now that you've seen the real thing, here is the trailer for the new movie. I'm so excited I don't know what to do with myself! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Any and all comments are appreciated! Talk to me!

Please do not only pitch your blog - all such comments will be reported as spam.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...