26 April 2015

Late Song of the Night

I got distracted again watching Sensory Couple. OMG, someone who watches please chat with me about these last two episodes! I'm flailing with no one else to fan girl with!!

Feeling something classic tonight, so we have the Andrews Sisters! This song is called Three Little Sisters, and it's one of my all time favorite songs. Sometimes I think I was born in the wrong time, or reincarnated and died a tragic way so I have a deep attachment to the era. It's unusual, I may do a post about it later, but ever since I was a child I have had this preoccupation with World War II. While the other kids were playing, I was the one with my head in a history book.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Any and all comments are appreciated! Talk to me!

Please do not only pitch your blog - all such comments will be reported as spam.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...