13 April 2015

Natural Anxiety Cure For A Busy World: Nuphorin

If you've followed me long enough, I'm sure you know I've got some pretty raunchy depression and anxiety issues. My list of prescriptions that I take to manage it is pretty crazy; on a regular basis I take Paxil and Valium, and that isn't even touching the things I've tried in the past that gave me really insane side effects. Remeron is TERRIBLE, just for the record. It was a booster for my max dose of Paxil and made me hungry all the time. If I wanted to go that route, I would just smoke pot. Just putting that out there.

As a nature baby and a fan of all things herbal, I was pleased to find this product.

Nuphorin is a fast acting anxiety reliever that acts in as little as 15 minutes to eliminate stress, anxiety, and panic.


I won't lie - I was a bit skeptical at first, but I was tired of all of the stress that regular medicines have been putting on my body.




 I was incredibly surprised at how well this worked.

I have tried herbal supplements before that claim to relieve stress and give a calming effect.

The only other product I've used so far that did what it claimed was Rescue Remedy pastilles, but they don't work anything like this.

If you take the recommended dose of one capsule one to two times daily, you will see a difference.

I saw an almost immediate difference after my first dose. I have an illness that keeps me pretty down in general. It saps my energy, and then when I do get up and going, I tend to have issues with anxiety. Part of my issue is I get extremely carsick. Every time I get into a car I have the fear that I am going to get sick all over myself, which did happen before I was diagnosed, on my first day of nursing school, no less. Talk about embarrassing.

Now to go anywhere, I have to be moderately sedated.

I started these, and that need to be sedated has nearly been eliminated. 


I feel a definite increase in energy and the desire to do things around the house, less panic when I have to get into a vehicle, and less panic when I am waiting on my babies to get off the bus. Yes, I'm one of those parents who freaks out if their kids aren't off the bus at the given time. I am just a high anxiety individual. 

This has helped change all of that. 


These are what the capsules look like. They look like almost any other vitamin that you would pick up at your local health food store.

Because they are in this form, they dissolve very quickly and you feel the effects in ten to fifteen minutes.

To me, it's a feeling of serenity. Unlike a lot of the other medicines I've taken in the past, these don't make me sleepy. I won't lie - I keep the keys of the Ativan in my pocket at all times since they were my go to for my anxiety and sedation when I had to travel. With these, I think I may have hung up the keys permanently.

The lack of drowsiness is something that greatly pleased me about this product. I had the energy and the will to do things that I generally don't like to do, like dusting. I hate dusting, I generally make the kids do it. The first time I took these, I cleaned my house from top to bottom. It was fabulous!

Those with depression and anxiety issues will know that when you're going through an episode, sometimes it's hard to find the will and desire to do things in your everyday life that normal people do without thinking, like general personal hygiene, keeping your living space clean, even eating. I've discovered that, while this product is for anxiety and panic, it does help with my depression. It's an unexpected and totally welcome effect.

The beauty of these is they are all natural, containing the following ingredients: Ashwagandha (7% extract), GABA, Chamomile (4:1 extract, 5-HTP, DMAE Bitartrate, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, Niacinamide, Vitamin B6, Folic Acid, Vitamin B12, and Magnesium.

I love me some B vitamins, which is where the energy comes from, I'm sure!

For those of you who are interested in purchasing this product, you can find it on Amazon.com. I have really found it to be a help in my daily life, and I've been all but singing my love for this from the rooftops.

When I get anxious, I end up getting sick. My heart rate increases to the point it feels like it is going to pop out of my chest, I have the crazy sweats, and, as embarrassing as this is to admit, I get sick all over myself. I'll vomit Exorcist style. It's not pretty. This has helped keep those lovely attacks of the ick at bay.

Disclosure: I received this product for review purposes. All opinions are my own.

2 comments:

  1. As someone who's been suffering from anxiety for the last two years, I have to say this sounds almost too good to be true! I used to take Zoloft when I was first diagnosed but stopped because I was getting terrible mood swings from it, but I had no idea there were natural herbal remedies out there like this. A vitamin store just opened up right by my house so I'm gonna try my luck seeing if they carry something like this there! Have you ever seen any side effects from it? That's probably the most scary issue for me haha, okay I'm done babbling though :P

    lizzyxfresh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Zoloft is terrible! I'm glad you aren't taking it anymore!

      There are a lot of herbal mood boosters on the market, but I've never had one work as well as this one does. Before you take it, ask your doctor if it will be ok with your current medication routine (if you're still taking meds for your anxiety) because some herbal remedies don't go so well with pharm meds.

      If you do find this, take the minimum dose of one tablet when you need it. That's all I take, and that's all I seem to need. I haven't seen any side effects so far, but I only take these when my anxiety is on high alert. I've actually had less panic attacks since I've started taking them.

      I think the ingredient that is causing the happy calm is the Ashwagandha, so you may see if the store carries that extract.

      I also recommend Kava extract, which you can generally find in already made drinks. One that my old roomie used to get is called Stress B Gone. She's extremely high anxiety to the point that she doesn't sleep at night, and this seemed to do the trick. Here's the link to it on Amazon so you can ask about it in your vitamin store: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0016B1NJ4/?tag=googhydr-20&hvadid=67433536639&hvpos=1t1&hvexid=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=13768216689830626235&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=b&hvdev=c&ref=pd_sl_3zecka331_b

      Don't worry about babbling on. You're talking to someone that has the same thing, and I love to talk to people with the same issue. Sometimes I think talking it out helps!

      Delete

Any and all comments are appreciated! Talk to me!

Please do not only pitch your blog - all such comments will be reported as spam.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...