29 April 2015

Song of the Night

I'm feeling a little nostalgic tonight. Did you guys ever watch the show The Adventures of Pete and Pete on Nickelodeon back when it didn't suck?

I used to be so into that show when I was a kid.

Here's the intro for you:


This made me fall in love with the band Polaris.

Of course I didn't realize it at the time was how many crazy awesome guest stars they would have on there. One of the ones I vividly remember was Iggy Pop, which was the coolest since I grew up listening to him and idolizing him. 

Now that I've shown you that, time for the full song!

This is Hey Sandy by Polaris.


This is actually the only album they did, all composed of music from The Adventures of Pete and Pete. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any and all comments are appreciated! Talk to me!

Please do not only pitch your blog - all such comments will be reported as spam.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...