26 May 2015

OOTD


Summer is upon us here in Florida! 

And with it we've had some insane weather. The temperatures and humidity have been insane! Imagine opening the oven when you're baking, but instead of just a blast of heat to the face it's to your whole body. Welcome to South Florida summer!

It's the perfect time to break out the maxi dresses and sun dresses. I love maxi dresses because I'm a bit of a lazy gal that doesn't like to shave her legs on a consistent basis. With the dizziness issues, it can be a bit of a pain. 

Today's dress is from Libian. It's a junior plus size dress that is 97% rayon and 3% spandex, and 100% comfortable on a hot summer day! 



 Since I'm a bit busty (I'm a decent C cup) I chose the 1x. Rarely do I find a strapless top that fits well, and this one really does fit nicely. The only problem is it's really long on me. I'm just barely 5ft tall, so finding things that work for my petite frame is a little hard when it comes to maxi dresses!

I adore the mock embroidery on the front. Floral patterns are one of my favorite things in the world. 

You can get this dress at Amazon starting at $25.99 in the black which I'm wearing, or in fuchsia, red, and blue. It's incredibly comfortable and perfect for summer. It really flows and works well for breezy summer weather. I cannot wait to wear this to the beach!

What are some of your favorite summer essentials? 

Disclosure: I received this item for review purposes. All opinions are my own. 


4 comments:

  1. It's a really nice dress and decently priced too! :) i really like how the design is only in a particular area and not an overall pattern, it stands out so much more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute dress! Love how it looks on you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautyful dreass =D
    www.heykasumi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh very cute dress sweetie
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete

Any and all comments are appreciated! Talk to me!

Please do not only pitch your blog - all such comments will be reported as spam.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...