13 May 2015

Oral Stericlean Toothbrush Sanitizer

Hi, guys!

Recently I had the chance to give this toothbrush sanitizer a try. For someone who wants to go into the medical field, I absolutely hate germs. I've seen the horrible things that germs can do, from just the common cold to making the entire body go septic. Nasty business.

I haven't done many video reviews, so I thought it would be fun to do a video for this product to show you exactly how it works.


Please pardon the blurriness, I am working with an older camera and trying to work the tripod I had for it.

I think this is a super cool product for those of you who are on the go, or just are terrified of germs and what they can do. 

The video explains it all, so I'm keeping this short and sweet. 

You can purchase this product on Amazon at the following link: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/b00bi9ww9y

Thanks for viewing, guys!


Disclaimer: I received this product for review purposes only, all opinions are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any and all comments are appreciated! Talk to me!

Please do not only pitch your blog - all such comments will be reported as spam.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...