12 May 2015

Song of the Night

I love my sister so much!

I collect Monster High dolls, and the other day when my niece and I were watching Haunted, I offhandedly said that I would like to find a Kiyomi doll.

Today she shows up and brought me Kiyomi!


She's so beautiful!!

I know a lot of parents have issues with their children and these dolls because they aren't "the norm", but who gives a flying hoot. I like that they encourage little girls that they can be different, that they don't have to be like Barbie when they grow up. 

*steps off of soap box*

Enjoy your evenings, everyone!


6 comments:

  1. aw! the doll is so cute! I love it? could you give me? joke*
    anyway I like the songs. We are monsters say it loud! hahaha


    TOM AND TINS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If we lived closer I'd share her with you!

      This song is actually my ringtone right now XD

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks! I love her so much. She is a great addition to my collection.

      Delete
  3. So nice :)
    xx

    http://losaway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Any and all comments are appreciated! Talk to me!

Please do not only pitch your blog - all such comments will be reported as spam.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...