18 May 2015

Song of the Night

My sister and I were hanging out with my bestie, and I couldn't believe that Liz hadn't heard of Group X. When the first Flash videos were popping up online in places like ebaum's world, back when you got to listen to the lovely sounds of dial up modems and dreaded when someone would pick up the phone when you were online and screw up your connection if you didn't have a dedicated line, I was all over the music of Group X. They are a comedy group, and their songs were some of the first to be animated in Flash and thrown up online. I suppose you could say that was the viral of the day? 

I'd go to my friend's house in the afternoon and he introduced me to Group X, minor hacking (Betty Boot was the shiz in an old chat room), and goofing off with programming. 

Where was I going with this? 

Oh, I introduced the girls to something that I used to enjoy back in the day. I can't believe it's been fifteen years since these came out. I'm getting so old! *cries*

Enjoy tonight's silly song, guys!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Any and all comments are appreciated! Talk to me!

Please do not only pitch your blog - all such comments will be reported as spam.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...