09 June 2015

Chronically Cute


Hi, guys!
I know it's been a bit, but I've been sicker than I want to even talk about. 

It's been so bad I've had to miss my nephew's graduation party and ceremony, which really made me sad. 

Congratulations, Flaco! I'm so proud of you!


I also extend a congrats to the Class of 2015, wherever you are! I wish you luck in all of your future endeavors ^_^

In addition to the usual bothers with my illness, add in some sinus fun and a lost voice!

Just because I'm sick doesn't mean I still can't be cute. 

I've been doing little things, mainly my eyebrows. Just because I'm sick doesn't mean I can't keep myself up!

I've been loving the KlipPro Fish Tweezers, not only because they are super cute. These guys are made from stainless steal, making them super easy to clean, and they have a really wide grip which is great for clumsy old me. 

They also have a great grip. I won't lie - as you age you will get random hairs popping up in random places that are a pain in the butt. Depending on medications you've taken, they can be pretty vicious. I've been on prednisone, an oral steroid used for things like asthma and bronchitis, more times in my life than I'd like. One of the side effects can be excessive growth of body hair in places that you may not want it. Some of it can be really tough. These tweezers plow right through it. 

I did a quick little youtube video for them! Sadly there is no sound because no voice. Hopefully I don't look too stupid miming with tweezers!

 

You can find these cute little tweezers on Amazon.

Disclosure: I received this product for review purposes only. All opinions are my own.  

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see you back, been wondering where you've been! Hahaha at least you're feeling better now :)
    Those tweezers are cute~ I like gold plated tweezers, for some reason it feels more sturdier.

    ReplyDelete

Any and all comments are appreciated! Talk to me!

Please do not only pitch your blog - all such comments will be reported as spam.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...