17 June 2015

Coffee Lover's Dream in Soap Club Coffee Soap

I am a huge coffee lover. I don't just drink it, I like coffee scented candles, coffee scrubs or anything else that smells like coffee.

Soap Club has the perfect soap for those who adore the smell of coffee.

Soap Club has over seventy different scents to choose from, so choosing this was a bit hard.

Of course I had to go with the coffee scent, which was really hard with scents like Mango Papaya, Almond Cherry, and Sea Breeze (I'm a sucker for Sea Breeze anything, too). 

All of their soaps are handmade. How often do you get hand made soap at a decent price anymore? 


These soaps are completely natural. There are no harsh chemicals, no preservatives, none of the junk that you will get with standard store bought soap. 

The bars are also quite large, so you will have this soap for a while. I've used it both with a wash rag and by itself, and either way it offers a fantastic lather with a scent that is strong but not overwhelming. What I really liked is that the scent doesn't linger, mainly because I'm a total perfume whore and don't like to have conflicting smells. 

This soap even has coffee bits in it for exfoliation!

Another perk is how pretty these soaps are. 

Look at this. 


Is that not the cutest damn soap you've ever seen? 

You can find the coffee scent I chose, and much more, on Amazon for $14.95. 

Take some time to browse through the different kinds of soap they have. I'm almost positive that you'll find one that is perfect for you!


Disclosure: I received this product at a heavily discounted rate for review purposes. All opinions are my own.



3 comments:

  1. Oooo I like the kind of soaps with different colours/textures all around and in it
    I also loveeee sea breeze too! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The swirls make me think of the Pokemon soap they sold when I was a kid, that was clear and shaped like a ball and had a Pokemon in the middle. My mom would never buy them for me, though :( I didn't need toys in my soap, she figured,

      I'm a sea breeze whore, especially when it comes to the candles. I don't think I even smell it anymore I'm so used to it! Now if I could pack the smell of the actual beach into a candle, I'd probably burn nothing but that.

      Delete
  2. I think this is handmade soap. I really love handmade soap! especially cofee smell. I tried handmade coffee soap absolutely fell in love!
    www.tomntins.com

    ReplyDelete

Any and all comments are appreciated! Talk to me!

Please do not only pitch your blog - all such comments will be reported as spam.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...