19 June 2015

Let Argan Oil Transform Your Hair

It's no secret that I love oils. 

I have a pretty huge collection of them, and use them for all sorts of different things. 


I was raised in my aunt's health food store, and learned the power of essential oils very early as a child. They have the power to transform your skin and hair, relax you if added to a burner or to your bath, to energize, the possibilities are endless. 

One of my favorite oils, other than lavender, is argon oil. 

Right now, argon oil seems to be the hot thing in hair care here in the US. You can find it in everything from shampoos and conditioners to hair oils and serums. 

But why spend all of your money on those things when you can get the goodness straight from the source? 



Lately I've been using ISA Professional EVAO (extra virgin argon oil) and it has been a godsend in addition to the other oils in my current hair regimen. Not going to lie, my ends are so split that they are divorced. 

This oil helps keep those split ends in check. 


This is a cold pressed oil made from argan trees in Morocco.

The bottle is a dark glass to preserve the purity of this oil. It also has a handy dropper so you can get the precise amount oil that you need, and trust me, you don't need much at all. 

It's naturally packed with Vitamin E, a vitamin essential to skin and hair health.

 

 As you can see, the oil has a great texture, it's thick and doesn't run easily. Don't worry about the color, that disappears as you distribute it through your hair, over your skin, or even on your nails. Wherever you have dryness, or need that little bit of extra moisture, this oil is there to take care of business. 

It absorbs quickly and leaves soft hair and skin in it's wake. 


One of my favorite things about this product is that it's fair trade. Purchase of this oil helps the Berber women who make the product, to help improve their lives. 

To get an idea of what fair trade is, watch the video below:


When you purchase this product you can rest safe that you are not only doing something beautiful for yourself, but you are also doing something good for those that help produce the product. 


To purchase this product, go to the ISA Professional website. 


Do you use oils in your beauty routine? Which oils do you use? 

Disclosure: I received this product for review purposes. All opinions are my own. 



8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. After getting my hands on the actual oil, I'm totally in love with it. I thought jojoba was my go to, but it's getting a run for it's money now that I have argan.

      Delete
  2. I using argan oil to treat my dry skin ,
    and as a cosmetic oil for skin dissease. lol
    I love to use argan oil because is a lightweight oil
    that can be used as a daily moisturizer for my dry skin.
    www.tomntins.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like to use it on my elbows. They get so dry and scratchy!

      Delete
  3. Argan oil is everywhere these days~ I haven't actually used pure argan oil before but i would love to try it~ my hair is so fried

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right! It's in so many products it's insane.

      Your hair will thank you, believe me. My ends are fried from bleaching and it actually started to help put the health back into it. It feels soft instead of feeling like hay.

      My sister colors her hair constantly, keeps it in all sorts of funky colors (it's blue and green now), and she swears by it. Her hair is naturally black, as is mine, AND curly on top of it. The oil keeps her hair soft and her curls perfectly manageable without adding extra product.

      Delete
  4. Argan Oil is the first natural oil I've tried on my face, and it really won me over. I applied the product onto my face in the morning and 1 hour before sleep everyday since February this year and I could see the result as I had a bit of acne and that was well gone. I also feel it can gives the skin more radiant! :) Love it!! Strangely enough, I haven't used it for my hair! xD

    xx ieyra | babysoulz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't used it on my face as much as I have my hair. I generally use jojoba on my face. I need to start using it if it gets rid of acne! Even at 30 I still get moderate breakouts.

      Delete

Any and all comments are appreciated! Talk to me!

Please do not only pitch your blog - all such comments will be reported as spam.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...