20 June 2015

My Everyday Makeup Routine

Hey, dolls!

The other day I got my Head To Toe Lip Essentials bag from Beauteque, and had to play with it. I've been feeling really yucky so I haven't really been wearing my makeup much but I wanted to feel pretty. Just to see how it looks, I taped it!

I'm still rather inexperienced at making videos, but here it is!


Here are the products I used: 




Mia Adora 3D Lash Fiber Lashes




This is something that I would do if I was going to class, or just going out and about in town. If you click on the items, it will take you to where you can purchase it!

No link to the mascara yet, I'm going to do a full tutorial on how to use the fiber lashes in the next few days. 

If you live here in the US, I cannot recommend Beauteque enough. They are very quick. When I ordered my lip essentials, I got it within three or four days! They are based out of New Jersey, so if you're close you'll get your products ASAP. 

They are currently doing a killer giveaway that is open internationally!


Look at all of the goodies! Click the image to be taken to the giveaway so you can enter ^^


I hope everyone has had an amazing weekend, and we'll talk again soon!






5 comments:

  1. Hi I bought a follow-up visit liked it so much , honey block # 55 . I hope you do return , I expect me to kiss my blog : )
    http://beautybeybi.blogspot.com.tr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. really liked watching your makeup routine! x

    http://lifeofacameo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great routine Vonnie :)

    Meme xx

    New Blog Post:
    'Beautiful = Natural'
    http://thedayinthelifeofmexoxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your makeup routine, it looks so good on you. :) This actually makes me want to give Beauteque a try soon!

    ReplyDelete

Any and all comments are appreciated! Talk to me!

Please do not only pitch your blog - all such comments will be reported as spam.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...