I ended up getting two of my most recent orders in today, and it felt like my birthday!
The first is from W2Beauty. As always, had a great experience with Alice and my order came very quickly, maybe two weeks tops.
1. Peripera Peri's Tint Water in shade 2
2. It's Skin Babyface Petit Blusher in shade 1
3. Innisfree Eco Safety No Sebum Sunbloc
All of the extras there are freebies I got with purchase. There was a piece of grape hard candy in there, too, but the moment I opened the box I ate it! I have no idea what it is but I got one in my last order from Alice, too, and it tastes soooo good.
And my Wishtrend order!
In this order, I got:
1. Enca Pinky Powder (it's an acne treatment)
2. Chica y Chico B-Salic 2.0 (it's a miracle cream, trust me)
3. Berrisom Animal Masks (I got the multipack)
4. Rojukiss AC Clearing Overnight Spot treatment (Same thing as the Pinky Powder - I'm gonna compare)
5. Rojukiss Whitening Lotion
The other goodies are freebies that I got with my order. Under the Enca box is a Klairs Rich Moist Soothing Sheet Mask.
Now I'm just waiting on my order from Etude House to get here ^^
In the coming days I'll have full breakdowns of each haul, and eventually reviews on all of the products.
I'm so excited! When I got the text message at six this morning that both of my boxes were in my city I got so happy. The waiting until the afternoon when the mail came was so hard XD
Have you tried any of the products I ordered? Let me know what you think if you have!